Online Advertising

go Back

Leads: what are they and how to qualify them

Have you ever heard about leads? Do you know what they are? And why are essential for your company? Leads are the basis of digital marketing and you should know what it is and how to qualify them to succeed in your marketing strategy.

Read more

A Simple PPC Audit Checklist

Just running the pay per click ads on Google or Bing is not enough to achieve the goals you set for your business. Optimization is crucial to improving your ROI. And for that, you should know what are the things that can be revised or removed or even added to make your campaign a success. To know more...

Read more

Should you use Pay Per Click to grow your business?

PPC is an important part of digital marketing. It’s an effective way to reach people who are looking for exactly what you have to offer and it gives quick results. Although small businesses are still apprehensive about it and still rely on organic search rankings as they might think that PPC can be expensive for them. But that's a big myth and in this blog post, we are going to discuss how PPC is beneficial in growing your business manifolds even if you are a small company...

Read more

What is Retargeting and it’s key benefits?

The conversion rate of first-time visitors on any website is just 2%, then what happens to the rest 98% of the visitors who landed on your page but did not complete any call to action you would have wanted them to. Well, in this blog we will talk about how you can get benefitted by retargeting those almost lost visitors...

Read more